I am often asked where I like to go out for meals. I do love food and while I love to cook, I don't want to be cooking ALL THE TIME!
See embedded map for locations and names of my faves.
I will start with my lunch faves and in future posts describe the others.
My favourite healthy places for lunch, Here is my top 3!
Delicious salads, or meals loaded with veges
They have a lovely menu with loads of vegetable options, not just for the vegetarians! Their salads are filling and delicious and never boring.
My faves are:
- the Mixed Salads: I ask for a selection of 3 or 4 salads on one plate. Yes, I know, I am greedy, but I love them all.
- Poke Bowls: Tasty Poke bowls made with fresh fish or vego options. Filling, tasty and delicious.
- Grilled protein with the amazing vegetable side dishes. My current fave is the Tumeric Cauliflower side dish, which I often order as a meal or as a side with Grilled salmon.
Gallery has a large menu, with lots of western and Thai dishes. My faves are:
- Poached eggs with toast, I order a side of grilled mushrooms, double down on sauteed spinach and maybe some ...ahem... bacon...
- My favourite salad is the Rainbow salad, I pimp my ride with Salmon or poached egg and always an extra addition of Spinach.
This is my cheap and cheery Thai food go-to. Not only is it completely VEGAN and Delicious, I walk out of there only less than 150baht out of pocket. Here is what I have for that much of a budget:
- Stirfried morning glory
- Tofu bubble with cashews (its a beancurd skin, deep fried and stirfried with some vege and cashew for protein)
- Wild purple rice
- Ice cold fresh young coconut- mmmm
More descriptions to come!
See embedded map for location of all my fave cafes and restaurants, healthy and less healthy!!!
Here is the quick List: More descriptions to come.
Favourite eats: healthy and less healthy! In no prticular order!
Esan Mae Baa
108 Vegetarian Cuisine
Lucacini- A wine story
Hong Kong Restaurant
Yuzu Bar and Restaurant
Gallery Cafe Cherngtalay